Overseas Pakistanis Issues

Through below form overseas pakistanis can send any type of their issue related to district government, which jhelum.pk will forward to FCOP jhelum on their email fcopjhelum@hotmail.com. Overseas Pakistanis can also directly send their issues to above mentioned email address. Jhelum.pk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any loss or any damage.

Please Upload files to support your discussion. NOTE: Supported files types are JPEG,JPG,PNG

Note: Jhelum.pk is unofficial web portal of district jhelum and we don’t have any connection with district government jhelum.